Failed to rip on all versions of 13...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to rip on all versions of 13...

I can't figure out why it keeps failing on Ripper. As soon as I start the Ripper process, it stops. I even cloned a blu ray for an ISO. Tried to rip the ISO file, same result. I use the same settings for ripping on DVDFab 12. And it works on the 12. Hope I can get some answers.

Originally posted by mustangdmg View Post
    I can't figure out why it keeps failing on Ripper. As soon as I start the Ripper process, it stops. I even cloned a blu ray for an ISO. Tried to rip the ISO file, same result. I use the same settings for ripping on DVDFab 12. And it works on the 12. Hope I can get some answers.
    try going into common settings - general settings - click the factory default settings button in the lower left corner
    of the general settings area, restart dvdfab 13 and retry ripper again and see if you still have the crash.

Comment

Originally posted by mustangdmg View Post
      We need more info to check this one.
      Did you try different profiles? Or different source?
      Please provide the DVDFab13.log file and the fabcheck_internal.log file. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X