DVDfab13 can copy, but not rip titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDfab13 can copy, but not rip titles

I am not able anyhow to rip titles from disc with up-to-date fab13, so i use fab13 to copy the disc and fab 12.1.1.5 to convert / rip files to mkv, which instantly starts creating the mkv

Do you mean that it failed when using the Ripper module?

Please send us the latest DVDFab13.log and fabcheck_internal.log for troubleshooting.
    The default location for DVDFab log file is C:\Users\your computer name\Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log

Comment

just posting files. Maybe i have to reconstruct the error to have a fresh log.
      Attached Files

Comment

From the log file, you have converted the source VALERIAN_2D twice, one canceled, the other successful. I am a bit confused, what was the problem?

Comment

hi, i am often very busy, so i apologise.
          then i have an eye on it when it breaks the process to grab an actual log. I am sorry that i cannot deliver any other file at this moment. Thank you for your efforts.

edit:
          problem was, ripper (converting) module starts, thinks ("loads source") 3-4 seconds and stops, i dont know if "succesful" or "unsuccessful", but no file was created. Every time i tried, same result. so i turn to fab12.x.x to convert ("rip") the copied BD

Comment

Working...
          X