Cannot rip or copy several disks from One Day At A Time The Complete Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot rip or copy several disks from One Day At A Time The Complete Series

Trying to rip my copy of One Day at a time complete series. Several disks only show 2 seconds per episode. Also, my sessions here time out in seconds making in almost impossible to post. Using DVDFab 13
    Attached Files

log file attached
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cherokee View Post
      log file attached
      click settings (upper right hand corner of the dvdfab interface) - then in common settings,
      click DVD - pathplayer - click disable pathplayer - restart dvdfab and retry the discs again
      and see if the discs will copy.

Comment

Thanks. I tried disabling pathplayer. Definately made a difference, but still cannot copy. It will get about 73% through and then just keeps on trying and trying and trying. Same with trying to rip individual episodes. Hard to believe that something so old is pretty much the only item I've run into I can't copy.

Comment

Thanks. I tried disabling pathplayer. Definately made a difference, but still cannot copy. It will get about 73% through and then just keeps on trying and trying and trying. Same with trying to rip individual episodes. Hard to believe that something so old is pretty much the only item I've run into I can't copy.
          do all the discs exhibit this behavior or just certain ones ??

Comment

Trying to rip my copy of One Day at a time complete series. Several disks only show 2 seconds per episode.
            These are DVDs, right? Have you considered the possibility that the discs are damaged or defective? Does cleaning them improve the copy process at all?
            Are these discs professionally produced - or possibly bootleg copies?

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

do all the discs exhibit this behavior or just certain ones ??
              There are 27 discs total. I have issues with 4 of them. This was a brand new, sealed copy of One Day at a Time, The Complete Series.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich86 View Post

These are DVDs, right? Have you considered the possibility that the discs are damaged or defective? Does cleaning them improve the copy process at all?
                Are these discs professionally produced - or possibly bootleg copies?
                There are 27 discs total. I have issues with 4 of them. This was a brand new, sealed copy of One Day at a Time, The Complete Series from the Shout Factory. No bootleg, Never played, professionally produced.

The 4 I have issues with PLAY just fine. They just won't copy.

Comment

There are 27 discs total. I have issues with 4 of them. This was a brand new, sealed copy of One Day at a Time, The Complete Series from the Shout Factory. No bootleg, Never played, professionally produced.

The 4 I have issues with PLAY just fine. They just won't copy.
                  you could try cleaning the discs and see if that helps.

Comment

There are times when a disc will rip ok but not play - and when it will play ok but not rip. Try ripping with a different program to try to determine if the problem is with the disc itself.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

you could try cleaning the discs and see if that helps.
                      Gee. Wish I would have thought of that.

Comment

Working...
                      X