Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab 12.1.1.5 - Anyone know what error code 1026 means. (see below)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 12.1.1.5 - Anyone know what error code 1026 means. (see below)

I have burned many blu rays on DVDFab using version 12, but now the burn function seems to have stopped on my Win 11 machine.
    I have reviewed the logs and the 1026 code appears at the end of all of my attempts.
    When I close the burner door. it just sits there trying and trying to accept the disc.
    Using the same BD I always use.
    I am using the same burner, as I have used over previous months, and have tried three other BD burners that I own, all with the same result.
    I can create an ISO file using DVDFab, but burning now for me is impossible.
    I compared the setting with those on my Win 10 machine running the 12.1.1.5 and they appear identical.
    Confused and need help!

Here are my logs. Error 1026.txt

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
      I have burned many blu rays on DVDFab using version 12, but now the burn function seems to have stopped on my Win 11 machine.
      I have reviewed the logs and the 1026 code appears at the end of all of my attempts.
      When I close the burner door. it just sits there trying and trying to accept the disc.
      Using the same BD I always use.
      I am using the same burner, as I have used over previous months, and have tried three other BD burners that I own, all with the same result.
      I can create an ISO file using DVDFab, but burning now for me is impossible.
      I compared the setting with those on my Win 10 machine running the 12.1.1.5 and they appear identical.
      Confused and need help!
      click the three hamburger lines in the upper right hand corner of the dvdfab interface,
      click settings - Blu-ray Write - under burning engine, switch from dvdfab burning engine to imgburn.
      restart dvdfab and see if you can now burn your discs.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion October262.
        I gave it a try but the result was the same!
        Although I did not think it would work, I tried plugging my new Buffalo burner into my Win11 machine and tried again.
        To my amazement IT WORKED! and that was using the DVDFab burn.
        I had been using the Buffalo on my older machine and it has never failed there, but it was still a surprise that it worked on my Win11 machine when my other burners would not?

Comment

Working...
        X