No announcement yet.

Can't Rip Diferent Rleases of Avatar on Collector's Edition 4K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab v12.0.8.1 (Win) Can't Rip Diferent Rleases of Avatar on Collector's Edition 4K

I keep running into the same issue when trying to rip the Extended Cut and Special Edition Re-Release of Avatar on the Collector's Edition 4K (4 disk pack). The disk in question is the blu-ray disk that has the 3 different versions of the movie on the same disk. When I play the disk in my computer the playback software will allow me to select from the 3 different version of the movie on the disk when deciding which version I want to watch. When I try to use DVD Fab to rip the 3 different version of the movie the only version the DVD Fab software will recognize is the Original Theatrical Release version of the movie. DVD Fab finds the files associated with the 3 different version (800, 801 and 802) but only the Original Release is something that can be converted. The other two movie versions show a run time of 33 seconds instead of the actual run time of the movie.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

This is in reference to disk 3 of the Avatar Collector's Edition 4K that was released in December, 2023. Although this collectors set was release 6 months ago I am still receiving the message that this disc contains a new Java protection that DVD Fab does not support yet. Included is the generic message that the software will have this resolved in 1-3 days but we're 6 months into that message. Any idea when this is going to be resolved?

Thank you

Comment

Please open the original movie disc in Windows File Explorer, exclude all the .m2ts files found in the …BDMV\Stream directory, and then save the remaining files and folder to a new folder, zip the folder, and upload it to a cloud drive and then share the download link with me via the forum PM. Please also provide the latest dvdfab13.log file. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fab9.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	445021 Click image for larger version

Name:	fab13.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	445022 the disc analyzes correctly in dvdfab 9 and 10 but not in 11, 12 or 13. I did a couple of screen shots from the blueray...
        Last edited by Beyil; 06-21-2024, 03:27 AM. Reason: added screen shots from fab 9 and 13 from the blueray (non 4k edition)

Comment

Working...
        X