Not downloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not downloading

I have installed the latest version of downloader but it won't download anything from iplayer. This has only started when the programme went standalone.

Got the same problem

Comment

Please update to v1003 version to try again and feedback, thank you.

Comment

I can't get the new downloader to work. Strangely if you paste in a BBC iPlayer URL for a program, the downloader prefixes the URL with Youtube! No wonder it doesn't work. Every time I remove this Youtube prefix, the downloader adds it again.

Thankfully I kept the old version of DVDFab with the previous downloader, which works well with the same URL..

Comment

Originally posted by SaturnV View Post
          Strangely if you paste in a BBC iPlayer URL for a program, the downloader prefixes the URL with Youtube! No wonder it doesn't work. Every time I remove this Youtube prefix, the downloader adds it again.
          We will check as soon as possible. Sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Paste in the URL of eg the BBC..
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Paste in a URL.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	370539

The downloader automatically inserts a YouTube prefix, which of course fails..
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Youtube URL Prefix automatically added and of course new URL fails.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	14.1 KB
ID:	370540

Downloader is completely useless!!!!!!! (This is actually 1.0.0.3)

Thankfully I have the video downloader in an old version of DVDFab, which works perfectly. And before you ask, yes the downloader software is the activated paid for version. I'm not a happy customer. Wasn't this software tested before it was released?

Comment

Hi SaturnV, this problem is fixed, please wait for the update version and then try again, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X