2.1.0.3 crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.1.0.3 crashes

Downloader v1 releases rarely crashed for me, but v2 introduced a frequent crashing problem - so bad that I reverted to a pre v2 release. Release 2.1.0.2 seemed to fix this, but subsequently v2.1.0.3 re-introduced the problem again.

I have tried to revert back to 2.1.0.2, but this is impossible. With the last few releases, the release links provided in this forum no longer download a full release, instead they appear to download a much smaller, loader program that installs whatever the latest version is when run. Consequently, when I try to re-install 2.1.0.2 from the link in this forum, it re-loads 2.1.0.3 (which crashes)!

1) Please re-instate the full download link for each version!!!! Without this, there is no way to revert to a previous version.
    2) Fix the stability problems!

i was having a similar problem. It all downloads OK, but I get white boxes on the start menu & nothing opens. I eventually deleted EVERY file & folder & whatnot associated with program. Then re installed it. Works fine now. I think it's a glitch in the installer program itself

Comment

Hi SaturnV,

Please completely remove and then reinstall Downloader to have a try, like jrogers1965 stated, and feedback, thanks.

Comment

Thanks, I'll let you know what I find.

Comment

2.1..0.3 works perfectly for me. Maybe you could try a clean installation.
          Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Working...
          X