Wonder if this was fixed or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder if this was fixed or not

when I purchased this, It was version 2.2.0.3 and when I check for new versions, it always said that it had the latest version.
    Since I had some issues, and patiently waiting, still no updates.

Looking on the site, I missed out a few versions, so downloaded 2.2.0.7 (the latest version) . and my issues are resolved.

Just wondering if the Update check / Check for updates was fixed in here, since it just tells me, that i have the latest version.
    or if it's a bug.

Thanks

Using the same version on my laptop. My desktop is updated but 2207 isn't working right (even after deleting & reinstalling a couple times)

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post
      when I purchased this, It was version 2.2.0.3 and when I check for new versions, it always said that it had the latest version.
      Since I had some issues, and patiently waiting, still no updates.

Looking on the site, I missed out a few versions, so downloaded 2.2.0.7 (the latest version) . and my issues are resolved.

Just wondering if the Update check / Check for updates was fixed in here, since it just tells me, that i have the latest version.
      or if it's a bug.

Thanks
      V 2.2.0.3 did have a check for update issue, but v2.2.0.7 should work, sorry for the trouble.

Comment

Thank you Mona

Comment

Working...
        X