Google issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google issue

Just got a new pc and can't get Downloader to work right with the YouTube sign in. Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2020-08-21 122400.png
Views:	697
Size:	262.5 KB
ID:	384809

try checking your antivirus / firewall software to see if those aren't blocking the dvdfab downloader from working properly.
    might also try adding the downloader to your antivirus exception list.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      try checking your antivirus / firewall software to see if those aren't blocking the dvdfab downloader from working properly.
      might also try adding the downloader to your antivirus exception list.
      Just tried it on my old pc and got the same result. Can't log into my YouTube account.in Downloader app

Comment

Same here. I can open youtube, but cannot log into it. error message is "Couldn't sign you in
        This browser or app may not be secure. "

DVDFAB can you please fix this bug

Comment

Exactly the same issue. Checked and both Antivirus and Firewall are set to Allow.

DVDFAB please fix.

Comment

Exactly the same issue.

Comment

Sorry for the trouble, we will check.

Comment

Downloads from youtube OK if paste the url in DVDFAB Downloader. Just cannot login to youtube within DVDFAB downloader says "Couldn't sign you in This browser or app may not be secure. "
                So downloads ok, and if this "login issue" is a system limitation to make it work on youtube, that is OK
                Last edited by yoyo57; 08-26-2020, 11:30 AM.

Comment

The Google issue has been fixed, please kindly update to v2.3.0.1 to try again, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X