After upgrading to 2.3.0.0. nothing downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After upgrading to 2.3.0.0. nothing downloads

Since upgrading to 2.3.0.0. all youtube to mp3 downloads fail with http error 504 Gateway Time Out. Worked fine with previous version.

Same problem here. Unable to download any BBC iPlayer or YouTube video files. Each attempt produces 504 Gateway Timeout error.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Error 504.jpg
Views:	459
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	384878
      Attached Files

Comment

Same problem here. Unable to download any BBC Player or YouTube mp-3 files. Each attempt produces 504 Gateway Timeout error.

Comment

There are a few issues with the new version. They are aware of it

Comment

Exactly the same problem for me. Even a total de-install of DVDFab and DVDFab Downloader and deletion of all DVDFab components and registry settings, followed by an install of a previously working version of Downloader does not work!! Firewall rules appear to be correct.

However, re-installing DVDFab version 11.0.3.7 32 bit (with the in-built downloader) does work. This indicates there is perhaps something broken in the extra components automatically downloaded when you first launch DVDFab Downloader after installation? This might explain why a previously-working, older version also now has the same problem?.
            Last edited by SaturnV; 08-25-2020, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Downloads (iPlayer and YouTube) now working correctly for me. I've made no changes to my installation. It has just started working again.

Comment

Downloads are now working for me as well on 2.3.0.0! Hmm.. I wonder if one of those auto-download updates has been fixed - because this morning it certainly wasn't working at all for all websites - no matter what I tried!

Oh well - so long as it works (and continues to work!)
                Last edited by SaturnV; 08-25-2020, 01:32 PM.

Comment

working perfectly for me as usual.
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

The issue of "http error 504 Gateway Time Out" has been fixed, please kindly try again.

Comment

J'ai exactement le même probleme avec toutes les version a jour et payées "DVDFAB x64" d'un coté et DVDFAB Doownloader !! que faire car apres coup les version -01 même combat !!!

Comment

Originally posted by tarmar View Post
                        J'ai exactement le même probleme avec toutes les version a jour et payées "DVDFAB x64" d'un coté et DVDFAB Doownloader !! que faire car apres coup les version -01 même combat !!!
                        Translated
                        "I have exactly the same problem with all the updated and paid versions "DVDFAB x64" on the one hand and DVDFAB Doownloader !! what to do because afterward the version -01 same fight !!!"
                        I have no issue with either program, there was a slight issue with the Downloader but not with any other program.If there was, there would be hundreds of people complaining.
                        Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

with 2,3,0.1 my downloads keeps stopping halfway and have to re-download them after I QUIT the program, otherwise it's stuck on "Preparing"
                          Last edited by pka4916; 09-07-2020, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Now on version 3.0.0.2 and STILL getting YouTube downloads getting stuck at 2.53gb It's very frustrating!

Comment

At least you are able to download something from YouTube. Every time I pick a video I get "Video Analysis failed".

And now a slap in the face they have "updated" downloader to support DRM videos for an extra cost over the lifetime already purchased. So youtube, imdb, most everything I tried still broken, yet roll out new stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X