Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2.3.0.1 Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.3.0.1 Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.

Thanks for fixing the YouTube log issue in V2.3.0.1!

I still have a problem downloading a TV show that I purchased in YouTube. The specific show is Eureka S4 E10.

After logging into YouTube in DVDFab Downloader 2.3.0.1, I access my purchases and select this episode of Eureka. When I start the episode, The video player window opens but it say “ ! Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.” On the Downloading page the attempted download is listed as failed and suggests trying the browser plugin.

When I try downloading using the browser plugin I get a similar message “No videos were detected on the current page.” I get this while the video is being playing in the browser window.

Win 10 Pro with all current updates. I’ve tried the browser plugin on 2 browsers; Chrome and the New Edge that is Chrome based.

Sounds like they need to give the embedded browser access to additional Codexs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	1311
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	385029

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	1136
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	385030

Originally posted by BenGleck View Post
    Thanks for fixing the YouTube log issue in V2.3.0.1!

I still have a problem downloading a TV show that I purchased in YouTube. The specific show is Eureka S4 E10.

After logging into YouTube in DVDFab Downloader 2.3.0.1, I access my purchases and select this episode of Eureka. When I start the episode, The video player window opens but it say “ ! Your browser does not currently recognize any of the video formats available.” On the Downloading page the attempted download is listed as failed and suggests trying the browser plugin.

When I try downloading using the browser plugin I get a similar message “No videos were detected on the current page.” I get this while the video is being playing in the browser window.

Win 10 Pro with all current updates. I’ve tried the browser plugin on 2 browsers; Chrome and the New Edge that is Chrome based.

Sounds like they need to give the embedded browser access to additional Codexs.

Any help would be appreciated.

Name:	Capture1.JPG
Views:	1311
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	385029

Name:	Capture2.JPG
Views:	1136
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	385030
    the dvdfab downloader doesn't support paid content from sites like youtube premium - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...outube-premium post #2

Comment

Working...
    X