2.3.1 not working again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.3.1 not working again

Really starting to get annoyed with this program. New version work once or twice & now it it's not. Video Analysis fails on two different versions of the same video. Uninstalled & reinstalled with same results. Might be time to go back to Real Player version

----- It works on the old computer, but not the new one---
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jrogers1965; 09-04-2020, 03:37 PM.

I have the same problem ....
    Attached Files

Comment

I deleted everything that I remember that's associated with the program, and installed it again. Tried to download a Video & some music. BOTH Failed!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gildu83 View Post
        I have the same problem ....
        Hey Gildu83, I think I found a solution to the issue. Delete EVERYTHING associated with Downloader. Then use the Microsoft Edge browser (if you have it). I think Chrome blocks part of the installer so it won't work right

Comment

@jrogers1965

Hi,
          Thank you very much, but I had fixed the problem by installing an old version (2.2.1.5) and it works.
          Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Gildu83 View Post
            @jrogers1965

Hi,
            Thank you very much, but I had fixed the problem by installing an old version (2.2.1.5) and it works.
            Regards
            Where can I find the older version, since the last version doesn't work for me

Comment

Originally posted by pka4916 View Post

Where can I find the older version, since the last version doesn't work for me
              This is a version that I have kept .. I always keep a version that works before installing an update.

Comment

Working...
              X