Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v2.3.0.4 Youtube Download failure

I am in great trouble.
    I'm using v2.3.0.4, but when I try to download a Youtube video from last night, I get an ERROR.
    You can watch this video on the Downloader application, but you cannot download it.
    It occurs in many videos, but not all videos.
    (Example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOK7Ql6x5zM
    However, the same ERROR occurs even if I return to v2.3.0.3.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Youtube download error.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	386434

We've just released a hot-update version, please update to have a try. If still have a problem, please attach the downloader log file to help check it out. Thanks.

Comment

I tested it with some files.
      As a result, I succeeded in downloading the file that was NG.
      Thank you for your prompt response !!

Comment

How does one get the "hot update"?

Comment

Originally posted by msobczak View Post
          How does one get the "hot update"?
          i think they mean to reinstall the latest version

Comment

After Mona's announcement, it was automatically updated when I started Downloader v2.3.0.4.
            I haven't dared to reinstall.

Comment

For Hot-update, upon the startup of DVDFab Downloader, you will receive a window saying "Update Important Resources", let it automatically complete the download and install the update, then it will become the latest version.

Comment

I verified and I' am using the last official versione but, as per today ( 6 -11-2020 ) the problem is still present : Sorry, Video Analysis failed .

If needed, this is the youtube URL for info : https://youtu.be/1rT8KC10ErA

Comment

Please try that one again today, maybe there was something wrong with the file then. I have downloaded it successfully today

Comment

Originally posted by CER13175
                    I have been having the same issue for a couple of weeks. I have completely reinstalled the program multiple times, and still get "Sorry, Video Analysis Failed". I have the lifetime license, and cannot download anything from YouTube. Has the large Windows 10 update that came out recently caused any conflicts? I am using Downloader v2.3.0.4, and the "resources updated" after I reinstalled it.
                    Please attach your log file, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ianet View Post
                      I verified and I' am using the last official versione but, as per today ( 6 -11-2020 ) the problem is still present : Sorry, Video Analysis failed .

If needed, this is the youtube URL for info : https://youtu.be/1rT8KC10ErA

We test the link and it works, please send us your Downloader log file to help check it out, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CER13175

See attached log file from today - I tried several random links, and all of them failed.
                        do playlist links also fail ?? there is an issue currently with certain playlist links, single video links should be fine.

Comment

Working...
                        X