DVDFab Downloader Update issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Downloader Update issue

After I update DVDFab Downloader it without fail is demanding re-entry of registration data. It has a red upgrade button and none of Pro features work saying need to buy it. Checking my license status shows it has the reg data. logging in to my account through the app corrects the issue. This is ridiculous having this happen after each update.
    Formerly DVDKingdom

Hi. Yes it is not supposed to happen like this. VSO Tech and Registration Support is on this page https://www.dvdfab.cn/support.htm
    Last edited by yoyo57; 11-04-2020, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blurayfan View Post
      After I update DVDFab Downloader it without fail is demanding re-entry of registration data. It has a red upgrade button and none of Pro features work saying need to buy it. Checking my license status shows it has the reg data. logging in to my account through the app corrects the issue. This is ridiculous having this happen after each update.
      Sorry about it.

Please right-click on Downloader to run it as administrator to authorize it again. If still have the same issue in the future updates, please send us the log file to help check it out, thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X