X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2.3.0.5 Downloader & Youtube Playlists

*update*
    Morning all.
    Did an update to 2.3.0.5 and while it processes single video files, it will not process playlists.
    Also the current Mobile Downloader will not process any file, single file or playlist, that even remotely looks like a music file.
    Thanks
    HTH

the downloader may need another update, because the playlist issue has been fixed

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      the downloader may need another update, because the playlist issue has been fixed
      ummmmmm 2.3.0.5 is the most recent up date

To computer types at DVDFab central, I have attached logs

Regards
      HTH
      Attached Files

Comment

Phew! Thought it was just me having a problem with Playlists - I have the latest 2.3.0.5 release, and can confirm that it won't download playlists for me. The software detects the playlist and allows me to select Playlists for the option "Single File or Playlist", but then just downloads the single file...

Comment

Sorry for the trouble. The developer noticed the playlist issue and is working on it, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Just a reminder...
            When can we expect a fix ?

Comment

Originally posted by Thalys View Post
              Just a reminder...
              When can we expect a fix ?
              I was thinking the same thing this morning, it has been a week and half (local time) so far.

But in all fairness to the computer buffins at DVDFab bat central, Youtube have also been keeping up the pace in changing and upgrading the Youtube environment regularly if Android updates are anything to go by.

Regards
              HTH

Comment

The Playlist issue has been fixed, please kindly update to v2.3.0.6 to try again.

Comment

And the Android app?

Comment

Originally posted by HTH View Post
                    And the Android app?
                    A new hot-update will be released soon to fix the issue. Please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Thank you for fixing the playlist issue. I also had problems typing in the search field which also seems to be fixed.

Comment

for me the 2.3.0.6 isnt working with music.youtube.com. it stucks in the analyzing window Click image for larger version

Name:	19_29_57_0000.png
Views:	398
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	387275
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by noyse View Post
                          for me the 2.3.0.6 isnt working with music.youtube.com. it stucks in the analyzing window Click image for larger version

Name:	19_29_57_0000.png
Views:	398
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	387275
                          Please attach the Downloader log folder, thanks.

Comment

Thanks to the program buffins who fixed the playlist problem but I have a new but minor problem
                            I for the last couple of versions, have to log in twice
                            The first time I get (see attached)
                            then I just back out and start the Downloader again and things run as normal Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-12-03 122209.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	387312
                            regards
                            ​​​​​​​HTH

Comment

This is starting to get annoying.
                              Now the andriod app is running again but you guessed it, it won't do play lists despite it saying I am a "Life time VIP" and can download playlists
                              Come on now
                              HTH
                              8O(

Comment

Working...
                              X