Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does what you're recording have to be left onscreen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does what you're recording have to be left onscreen?

When you're recording something do you have to leave it on the screen so it acts like a screen recorder? Or, once you begin the download, can you minimize the browser, open another tab, etc and do something else while it downloads in the background?

You can do other things in the background while you are downloading/recording (was trying Netflix's) but when I minimized the download window, I hovered my mouse over the video downloader tab and the download display time stopped for downloading and went into a pause status in the min tray. Brought it back up onto the monitor screen and the downloading time started back up from when/where I minimized it. Appears that window needs to be up and active when recording.

Sure hope they come out with a better guide than the one noted and available.

Comment

Originally posted by Down2Earth View Post
      You can do other things in the background while you are downloading/recording (was trying Netflix's) but when I minimized the download window, I hovered my mouse over the video downloader tab and the download display time stopped for downloading and went into a pause status in the min tray. Brought it back up onto the monitor screen and the downloading time started back up from when/where I minimized it. Appears that window needs to be up and active when recording.

Sure h ope they come out with a better guide than the one noted and available.
      Hi, it should be bug of Google (Chormium core is used in downloaded) or Netflix that the video is in paused status but it’s in playing when mininized the window, so the video is still in downloading in DRM Video Downloader, and we will fix the bug (downloaded time stopped when minimize the window).

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X