Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

None of the files work with any video player!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the files work with any video player!?

Hey all, I have tried everything but anything I download from Netflix doesn't work. I click the files to play them and it does nothing and sometimes windows gives me a file that must be corrupted. warning. Anyone else or am I doing something wrong? I select what I want and it automatically starts the download process and I wait till the end of the film is downloading and then even have rebooted with no luck. So I must be doing something wrong!?Thanks~

have you used up your 3 movie trial for
    the DRM removal part ??

Comment

Originally posted by Ford View Post
      Hey all, I have tried everything but anything I download from Netflix doesn't work. I click the files to play them and it does nothing and sometimes windows gives me a file that must be corrupted. warning. Anyone else or am I doing something wrong? I select what I want and it automatically starts the download process and I wait till the end of the film is downloading and then even have rebooted with no luck. So I must be doing something wrong!?Thanks~
      Please specify the movie name and country, and send us the DRM download log file for checking the issue. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X