HBO Max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO Max

When I go to play a movie it in HBO Max it says, "Can't Play Title" "Make sure your browser isn't in private browsing mode." I don't see any way to set anything in the DRM browser window?

BTW, some movies work...it appears to be with the Wonder Woman 1984 movie- so far.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. Try switching from Chorme to Edge and Firefox. Same message.

Comment

Whenever I play video using DRM downloader it shows ready to download(hour symbol just keeps rotating ) and "wait for playing back a video" that's all. I can't see any video downloading in HBO Max. I use VPN for connecting Hbo Max.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sriram View Post
          Whenever I play video using DRM downloader it shows ready to download(hour symbol just keeps rotating ) and "wait for playing back a video" that's all. I can't see any video downloading in HBO Max. I use VPN for connecting Hbo Max.
          Did you try selecting a movie to play? And when it starts playing it still says "Ready to Download"?

Comment

Yes thats exactly whats happening.

Comment

Perhaps your VPN is interfering? I get the same message of "waiting..." until I click on a movie or TV episode.

Comment

Working...
              X