Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot download any video from Netflix

Hi,

Apologies if this is a really basic question/ issue. However, I have just purchased DRM Downloader 3.0.0.3 and whilst I can access Netflix in the Downloader browser, nothing seems to save. I have tried two approaches to downloading files - either with batch processing on or batch processing off.
    When I click play on a video with batch processing off, all I see is "Downloading" but the timer next to 'Downloaded" does not move:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Example batch off.png Views:	0 Size:	36.1 KB ID:	388116

When I then try to batch download, I get the files into my queue and hit the 'Download now' button. The system spend about 10 seconds on each episode, I get the message "Failed" and then it moves on to the next episode and I get the same.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Queue_Failed.png Views:	0 Size:	155.4 KB ID:	388117

A couple of additional bits of info:
    • I see the introduction videos on the Netflix website in the browser
    • I have accepted it on my AVAST firewall
    I use DVDFab 12 to rip my Blu-Ray disks so I presume my machine has the right specs to run this software.

I also attach the log files.

Thanks for your support.

Jezz Bennett

Sorry DVDFab community. Is anyone able to help with my issue? Feeling a little lost on the basis that I have paid for this software but cannot use it. Is there something that I omitted from my original post to help remedy the situation?

Comment

Hi Jezz.

Sorry you are having issues. I can understand your frustration.

As for the DRM Downloader, it is brand new and have some infancy issues that I am sure the good people behind this product will figure out if we give them some time and patience.

While I also experience issues like the ones you describe, I also have luck using the product, so let me list a few things that have helped me.

* Try turning the 2x speed option off, it seem to be more stable with it off.
      * If the download timer isnt moving, it will fail. Retrying helps for me, though I might have to do it a few times.
      * I get a much better success ratio if I dont use the processing unit for much else while its working. So if I am going by GPU (the flag is enabled in the settings), I have much better luck if I dont use the graphics card for much else than normal browsing. Likewise, if I dont use the GPU, I have much better luck if I do not do CPU heavy work. I know this might be obvious, but if you are like me, you will try to do other stuff on the side.
      * I have better success ratio using the normal view-downloading instead of the batch-downloader

While none of this may help you, stability has improved alot in 3.0.0.3 compared to the previous version, so might have to wait a version or two, but hang in there. There product will get there. I have faith the DVDFab staff will deliver.

Comment

Thanks.
        Appreciate the couple of things to try.
        I too have faith in the team to make this a great product - been using DVDFab for years with no issues.

Comment

uninstall the program but let your setting there and reinstall it. I am sure the problem could be fixed.

Comment

Hi Jezz, sorry that you are having an issue with the product.
            Do you happen to run other video record software? We got a report from the other user that if he closed the Blue Iris for his camera system, the downloading worked normally.

Comment

Working...
            X