Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is the video always buffering during download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is the video always buffering during download?

Why does downloading a 30 minute video take about 45 minutes? I have plenty of bandwidth (200mb) but the video is always buffering during download and the CPU is running 100%.
    Sometimes it downloads half the video then stops and leaves a half done file behind and starts over from the beginning. It may have to go a couple times before it finally finishes a useable file. Very frustrating...
    I need to mention that all of the finished videos seem to play just fine. The end result is good, it just takes a lot to get there.
    Any ideas on how to correct some of this?

Please give us one or two links to the videos that encountered the issue, also, zip the whole downloader log folder for checking the buffering issue, thank you.

Comment

I updated the video drivers and it seemed to help as far as using the GPU now instead of just the CPU. It is still however stopping and buffering while downloading and not easy to finish.
      Attached Files

Comment

Possibly related issue:
        Wanting to know if this is normal. When downloading/recording a Netflix video, it plays jerky and takes approximately 2x as long as the length of the video. It doesn't matter if I play at normal speed or 1.5x. The resulting file plays fine once done though. The QDrmCef,exe file is using ~65-75% of a Core i7 CPU on Win 10

Comment

I'm still having some of the same issues that a few others are having with Disney. Movies won't complete their download. I've tried to view Home Alone several times but it always stops just a little after an hour in.
          Netflix works just fine.

Comment

Working...
          X