This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ Downloader Trial

I was testing out the DRM downloader and Disney+ I did the first two episodes of the Mandalorian. Once the first episode complete I checked out the file and it only shows a still image for all the video but has the correct length when played in VLC. The file is extremely small as well 40.5MB which is way smaller then it should be for a 1080p 40 min video. Why am I not getting video but just a still image for the episode. It was episode 1 of the Mandalorian 2 is still downloading right now.
    Attached Files

I guess I should add this was installed on my Windows 10 VM on hyper-v where I do all my ripping

Comment

Originally posted by bdg View Post
      I was testing out the DRM downloader and Disney+ I did the first two episodes of the Mandalorian. Once the first episode complete I checked out the file and it only shows a still image for all the video but has the correct length when played in VLC. The file is extremely small as well 40.5MB which is way smaller then it should be for a 1080p 40 min video. Why am I not getting video but just a still image for the episode. It was episode 1 of the Mandalorian 2 is still downloading right now.
      Please provide the movie/video link, zip and send the latest DVDFab Downloader log folder to us for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is:
      C:\Users\computer name\Documents\DVDFabDownloader\log

Comment

I am currently using new version 3.0.0.8 and Disney video stop downloaded 1:13:00 - 1:16:00 and the program is in 3sec loop. Many Disney+ movies are doing this now. I was able to download some movies early on, but now I am encountering this problem with all videos

Comment

I am having the same problem as darinmar, Disney+ will get hung around the 1:13 mark. Other services are fine. I have attached a log file that has a failed disney download first and 2 successful netflix downloads after that.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jaswolf View Post
            I am having the same problem as darinmar, Disney+ will get hung around the 1:13 mark. Other services are fine. I have attached a log file that has a failed disney download first and 2 successful netflix downloads after that.
            Hi darinmar and jaswolf,
            "Disney+ will get hung around the 1:13 mark", the developer is working on this issue, please kindly wait for an update, thank you.

Comment

The latest Version 3.0.0.9 works great on Disney+, also includes all of the movie credits. Thanks

Comment

Disney is still not working for me. I added it to the queue and started the download and it just stuck on a loading circle. I have included the log.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by evilnewbie View Post
                  Disney is still not working for me. I added it to the queue and started the download and it just stuck on a loading circle. I have included the log.
                  do not add it to the que. Just download the movie, also Movie keeps downloading even after it sows complete, then in remixes for about 10 mins, but it does work

Comment

I had a similar experience evilnewbie, first Disney+ movie downloaded fine, but ones after that fail unless I completely exit the application and start over. This is with version 3.0.0.9, I will upgrade to 3.0.1.0 and test again. Logs attached
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by evilnewbie View Post
                      We tested and it works in version 3010, please update and then try again. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by yiteurp View Post

do not add it to the que. Just download the movie, also Movie keeps downloading even after it sows complete, then in remixes for about 10 mins, but it does work
                        Please post the latest log file, thank you.

Comment

Here are log files from 3.0.1.0. Here are the steps taken:

Delete old log files
                          Start application
                          Select DRM Video downloader
                          Select Disney+ (already logged in when Disney+ is opened in the downloader window)
                          Select movie
                          It gives me the option of "add to queue" or "download now"
                          Select "download now"
                          It pops open the same option window with "add to queue" or "download now"
                          I exit that window using the X at the top right
                          Spinner in the movie window
                          Movie listed under "downloading" with "ready download" as the status
                          Option to cancel at bottom queue, no other options

Attached Files

Comment

Additional information from previous post

I selected the "cancel" option
                            It gave me the "download now" option
                            I clicked "download now" and it seems to have started correctly

I will upload new log files if/when that is completed.

Comment

Update - 3.0.1.1 seems to be better. Successfully download a few movies, only on that failed is the Avengers:Endgame, which gets to the end and then fails. That is definitely the longest of the movies I've tried to download, so that could be the issue. I will try again with a clean log and attach

Comment

Working...
                              X