Disney+ DRM Downloader v3.0.0.5 just loops after a certain time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney+ DRM Downloader v3.0.0.5 just loops after a certain time

The latest DRM Downloader for Disney+ restarts/loops after a certain amount of time and generates small files that cannot play in Windows.

I have tried all of the versions, I have tried changing the default browser from Pale Moon to Opera and Chrome but no matter what it ends up the same.

When I exit out of the Disney+ browser within the downloader the last MP4 file generated is only 40MB and plays the Disney+ opening sequence. The largest file that was generated was 927MB and cannot render/play!

log.rar

I would also like to point out that when I start the process the download icon starts as a rotating egg timer, when the movie is selected it changes to an animated arrow icon pointing downwards automatically. There is no action on my behalf to start the download for the Disney+ download. Clicking the icon or the label 'download' does nothing!
    Last edited by sieveis; 01-01-2021, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I was attempting to download "Clouds" today off Disney+ and happened across the same issue. At first, I thought it was because I had the 2x speed enabled and started it over at 1x. It did the same twice in a row. It gets to a certain point and then loops over the same 3-5 seconds of video.

I let it go for maybe a couple hours and it didn't pass that point. It also appeared to do it at roughly the same scene in both cases.

Comment

I have had the same issues as sieveis and mcgeetra. Yesterday and today I attempted to download two movies from Disney+, "Muppet Christmas Carol" and "101 Dalmatians," and neither was successful. Each time after downloading for about an hour and fifteen minutes the download stopped and the video started to loop over the same few seconds. In each case there was about 20 minutes left in the video to download. The partially downloaded portions of the movies were saved and played okay but unfortunately were incomplete.

Comment

Just tried Netflix. Download appeared to proceed and complete however no file was saved. Now I'm zero for 3 attempts.

Comment

Similar problem with Disney Plus... I tried downloading Solo: A Star Wars Movie and Rouge One: A Star Wars Movie and they download to 1:16:56 minutes and then stall.

Comment

So I have been successful recording from Netflix, but Disney+ is failing to successfully record movies consistently. I have tried several different movies and the most consistent result is it appears to be recording the movie but gets to some point and starts looping or having trouble and never really completes. I have opened a case and uploaded logs ... no response as of yet.

Comment

I am having the same issues of looping. No luck recording anything from Disney.
                Just tested Netflix didn't have any issues with restart/looping like I did with Disney movies. I was able to get a 30min video from Disney. Looks like it is only happening with Movies or anything with longer run times.

Comment

Hi guys, sorry that you are having the loop issue with Disney+ movies, we will check, please kindly wait, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                    Hi guys, sorry that you are having the loop issue with Disney+ movies, we will check, please kindly wait, thank you.
                    Hey its a new product, stuff breaks. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Hi Mona, thanks for the update.

Comment

I just buy my license and have the same problem with a tv serie from disney+, only run the disney intro stop and return error, the subtitle download fine but i have configurated spanish subtitles and download english, im talking about disney, by the way how can change the desire audio language? and wy the download speed its really slow? hope can improve this in the future
                        Last edited by MarcosT; 01-06-2021, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Affecting me also. Tried the movie Togo many times only to have the download loop after about 72 minutes. Always at the same place. Tried Milan and it similarly dies part of the way through the download. Netflix downloading great. Disney+ is a very very frustrating and mostly produces no files.

Comment

I too am having the issue. It seems to start looping after about 72 minutes, regardless of the movie. However, I did manage to download the original Pete's Dragon after several attempts and over the course of a full day, but I don't recall if the software had already updated. Either way it still isn't ideal. I was able to download the original animated Dumbo movie with no problems, so it definitely seems to be a length issue.

Comment

Just adding to the pile, I too can't seem to record past ~1 hour 15 minutes on Disney +. Hopefully a fix will come out soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X