Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Downloader with Amazon Germany NO AUDIO

DRM Downloader 3.0.0.6

I have Try the Amazon Prime Downloader, I have download 3 files but in no File is a audio track. Video Perfect but no Audio!

Please FIX!

Thanks
    Last edited by errorflash; 01-14-2021, 07:33 AM.

Log File
    Attached Files

Comment

After a few tests my result is i can download only Amazon exclusiv content. and from 3 Downloads only one with audio. The only "movie" with audio ist "The Grand Tour - big Hunt" "Seaman" from the grand tour is a Silent Movie :-(
      "Family Guy" result: Silent Movie
      "The Beach" is not possible to download. The window from analyse the Video will don't close and i get no download dialog.

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new version and tell us the result, and please post the new log file if you still get the problem.

DVDFab Forum - New! DVDFab Downloader 3.0.0.7 is released (January 14, 2021)

Thanks!

Wilson

Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

At the download from the Movie the programm cancle the Download as is incomplete and after three tests the DRM Downloader will close automatic...

here my log:
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by errorflash View Post
            At the download from the Movie the programm cancle the Download as is incomplete and after three tests the DRM Downloader will close automatic...

here my log:
            Please delete this temp folder to try again and see the result.

Click image for larger version

Name:	temp.png
Views:	275
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	388913

Comment

3.0.0.7 works only with Amazon Exclusiv and Amazon presents Videos. Other videos nut Downloadable

Comment

On amazon prime when i download ...movies are in low quality video no 720hd and sound is only 2ch stereo..change setting no luck.....Please help window 10 PC

Comment

Working...
                X