DRM Downloader 3.0.0.7 doesn't finish download Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Downloader 3.0.0.7 doesn't finish download Amazon

DRM downloader doesn't finish download on Amazon. It downloads the video but hangs on Downloading. It doesn't get to parsing video. I have to shutdown DRM downloader. Also, viewing the audio file properties in the temp folder the bit rate is 64 kb/s. Is this the best bit rate we can get from Amazon? Attached is the log file.
    Attached Files

I'm having the same issue. Sometimes restarting and then re-downloading the video works, but for some videos it just continues to "hang" and never finish.

Comment

Hi,

Don't cancell the process when DRM Downloader parsing the data, it's still in working, it may take 5~8 mins for a 10 GB video.

And we will add the progress in the new version when parsing data or remuxing video in DRM Downloader.

Thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I tried waiting but it's not consistent. I downloaded 2 shows. The first show downloaded and after the download it showed parsing data. The files size was 4.2 GB and took a couple of minutes to remux. Then I downloaded the 2nd episode of the same show and it wouldn't complete. I waited 30 minutes and it still shows downloading and won't complete. The queue window shows downloaded file size 4.2GB / 4.2GB so the video downloaded but it won't parse and remux the 2nd video. The download indicator in the top left keeps showing Downloading with the down arrow. It just doesn't stop. So I had to close the DRM Downloader window.

I've attached a new log file.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have same issue, it shows Downloading and 0.0 MB/s and File Size is full (example 2.4GB / 2.4GB) only close full and start again helps. Now Film was downloaded and after long Analyzing comes Failed. Some Film can not downloaded, there comes error at start when Videoinformations will be analyzed “We’re experiencing a problem playing this video. For assistance, please go to www.amazon.com/dv/error/7031.” I have try to play this Video on Amazon website and its possible to play the Video.

Comment

I installed 3.0.0.8 but experiencing the same issue. I downloaded Alias Season 1 Episode 1 and 2 with no issue. However, episode 1 downloaded is not actually episode 1 not sure which episode it actually is. Episode 2 downloaded with no issues but episode 2 was the same video as episode 1 downloaded but with different show name.

When I tried to download episode 3 it hangs at downloading and never finishes. So again I had to close the downloader window.

Attached is a new log file.
            Attached Files

Comment

I tried again and added the episodes I wanted to download to the download queue and it seems to be working much better. It might be an issue downloading 1 episode at a time. Not sure but seems to be working now.

I have noticed the audio bit rate is either 2 channel 64 kb/s or 192 kb/s. Are we able to get 5.1 audio from Amazon?

Comment

For videos "included" in the basic Prime membership (as well as the paid channels), it may take several attempts to download due to the "hanging" downloads or failure to parse. There are some videos that took three or four attempts, but eventually it worked.

For movies which were individually purchased, the progress bar shows it has completed the download, but the data never gets parsed. No doubt there is different security with these videos, but hopefully there will be a way to download those as well.

Comment

Here my log Files
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mig10 View Post
                    Some Film can not downloaded, there comes error at start when Videoinformations will be analyzed “We’re experiencing a problem playing this video. For assistance, please go to www.amazon.com/dv/error/7031.” I have try to play this Video on Amazon website and its possible to play the Video.
                    This is only with Amazon........and running into the same error message, sometimes it will bypass this message and send the movie over to the task queue to download but a couple of movies I have tried it stalls and gets stuck at the analyzing screen and never gets past this message as noted.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Close Player1.jpg
Views:	478
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	388965

Comment

Experiencing same issues - trying multiple times will eventually get the video to the download queue, but the video never finishes parsing. Currently looking at a 700MB video file, its in the queue, says PARSING DATA but its bene on that now for + 20 mins

Comment

Thanks für Information. Yes after Download it shows Data Analyzing then de or remux for a second and it changes into failed.

Comment

I'm having a similar problem. But for me, the file stops downloading randomly in the middle and the only way for it to start again is for me to close the program and re-open it. I have let it sit for hours to make sure it wasn't something weird like described above. The first time it actually got to 100% it never changed from Downloading.

Comment

Working...
                          X