Can't Access US Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Access US Netflix

I can't get access to Netflix all of a sudden.

Evertime I click on Netflix and the window opens, it sits there doing nothing and then I get the following error:

Failed to load URL https://www.netflix.com/ with error ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS (-310).

I have rebooted, completely uninstalled and reinstalled (including deregistering) and I still can't get in.

If I log in via web, I can login and view the videos I'm trying to get.

Did Netflix make another change?

go to your internet settings and delete your internet cookies for Netflix.
    restart the dvdfab downloader and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post
      go to your internet settings and delete your internet cookies for Netflix.
      restart the dvdfab downloader and try again.
      Well, thank you very much. It did work. Didn't even think about that. I use Brave browser so I didn't realize that they would actually tie together since DRM uses the same base ( I believe).

Kinda feel dumb now. That's OK though because your advice worked.

Comment

I've downloaded the latest version of the Video DRM Downloader v.3008 and installed it on my Windows 7- 64-bit. But during the installation, I always get get an error-see attachment) when I try to click continue-for a couple of times after getting me an error in installing it. I finally get to the screen of the DVDFab Downloader 3.0.0.8. I sign in to get authorized successfully. Then tried searching and typing on the URL for Netflix it pop up a screen -see attachment- then when I click on the OK, it open up another screen which shows the Netflix-when I tried to select any movies (after I sign in to netflix account), It let me select to be added to the que-when I click on download, on the download screen (right side of the screen) it tried to download but nothing happens? I would like some help and assistance on my issues here and hoping one of you can help me resolve them.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by henen View Post
          I've downloaded the latest version of the Video DRM Downloader v.3008 and installed it on my Windows 7- 64-bit. But during the installation, I always get get an error-see attachment) when I try to click continue-for a couple of times after getting me an error in installing it. I finally get to the screen of the DVDFab Downloader 3.0.0.8. I sign in to get authorized successfully. Then tried searching and typing on the URL for Netflix it pop up a screen -see attachment- then when I click on the OK, it open up another screen which shows the Netflix-when I tried to select any movies (after I sign in to netflix account), It let me select to be added to the que-when I click on download, on the download screen (right side of the screen) it tried to download but nothing happens? I would like some help and assistance on my issues here and hoping one of you can help me resolve them.
          try doing a clean uninstall of the dvdfab downloader, restart your computer
          and retry re installing the dvdfab downloader and see if you still get the error messages again.

Comment

"try doing a clean uninstall of the dvdfab downloader, restart your computer
            and retry re installing the dvdfab downloader and see if you still get the error messages again."

I did follow your instructions to do a clean uninstall then reboot my PC. It still gives me the same error like before. See attachment... Then when I tried to force it to continue---it finally open the downloader screen. Then tried opening up Netflix and selected an episode of the Bruce Lee series-It start downloading but it takes the same time to download the episode just like watching the series. I thought that this program can download a movie faster than actually watching it??. Maybe there's a way that it can be made faster when downloading so that we don't waste our time. Thanks for your quick response. Hope you can give me more tips and instructions on how to resolve my issues.
            Attached Files

Comment

Now when I selected one episode of the Bruce Lee story, on the right top side of the screen -that says Downloading" and I'm seeing the episode of the Bruce Lee that I've selected to download---the download minutes are not moving-it get stuck at 00:00:00/ 00:45:01. Nothing happen for more than ten minutes now? It's either I click to cancel it or do another one, which comes out the same issue. Not recording??? Click image for larger version

Name:	B Lee issues.PNG
Views:	904
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	389072

Comment

Now when I selected one episode of the Bruce Lee story, on the right top side of the screen -that says Downloading" and I'm seeing the episode of the Bruce Lee that I've selected to download---the download minutes are not moving-it get stuck at 00:00:00/ 00:45:01. Nothing happen for more than ten minutes now? It's either I click to cancel it or do another one, which comes out the same issue. Not recording??? Click image for larger version

Name:	B Lee issues.PNG
Views:	904
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	389072
                Please list the movie/video links you tried, send all the log files under DVDFab Downloader log folder to us for troubleshooting, the default location for log file is:
                C:\Users\computer name\Documents\DVDFabDownloader\log
                Thanks.

Comment

Here are my logs
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here are my logs more
                    Attached Files

Comment

I Cannot send you the current log-CEFMedia which have 13,815 KB because your forum here will not take it, says it's too big file size.

Comment

this is the big file that I zip it
                        Attached Files

Comment

Now I'm unable to download the remaining Bruce Lee episode from the DVDFab DRM video downloader. The download meter does not move on or add...??? Please help...

Comment

Hi There: Sorry to disturb you again, but I'm always having error pop up whenever I start the DVDFab video downloader and by selecting "Netflix", a pop up shows error (see attachment) and when I click on try agai-same error pop up , but if I click "Continue" it will open up another screen-(see attachment" which let me choose what movies from Netflix to play and at the same time download it-but once I selected a movie, a screenpop up if I want to add it on a Que-which I did, then on the right side of the screen at the top-the selected movie is trying to download it but the download meter did not run or move??? my choice is to "Cancel" it. It's very annoying for not being able to do what I wanted to do. Please if you can help me resolve these issue of mine. I do appreciate it.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi There: Sorry to disturb you again, but I'm always having error pop up whenever I start the DVDFab video downloader and by selecting "Netflix", a pop up shows error (see attachment) and when I click on try agai-same error pop up , but if I click "Continue" it will open up another screen-(see attachment" which let me choose what movies from Netflix to play and at the same time download it-but once I selected a movie, a screenpop up if I want to add it on a Que-which I did, then on the right side of the screen at the top-the selected movie is trying to download it but the download meter did not run or move??? my choice is to "Cancel" it. It's very annoying for not being able to do what I wanted to do. Please if you can help me resolve these issue of mine. I do appreciate it.
                              The developer is trying to figure out the issue, please kindly wait, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X