Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will not download netflix 5.1 either....2.0 96kbps only...Disney+ 2.0 at 125kbps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not download netflix 5.1 either....2.0 96kbps only...Disney+ 2.0 at 125kbps

Netflix will not download 5.1 nor Disney+. Netflix downloads 2.0 @ 96kbps and Disney+ only at 125kbps.

I have it set to 1080p and 5.1?

Trying amazon in a few.

The problem is Disney+ has decided that there is no way possible to watch a movie in 5.1 from a browser on a computer and only offers 2.0 when watching that way. Since this uses the browser to watch that is all we get. If everyone complains at Disney that it is possible as other services like netflix do this maybe they'll change their mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Blumamba View Post
      Netflix will not download 5.1 nor Disney+. Netflix downloads 2.0 @ 96kbps and Disney+ only at 125kbps.

I have it set to 1080p and 5.1?

Trying amazon in a few.
      While you play the Netflix video, did you choose 5.1 for playback?

Comment

I did not set it to it, thought it was already set. Trying again for netflix.

From the above post Disney cant be downloaded in 5.1?

Are the 4k DV/DA going to be supported in the future?

Comment

Admin?

Comment

I can listen to 5.1 with my computer speakers so using a browser should not limit it. Disney limits it so they can use less bandwidth probably. It's not DVDFab fault if Disney only does 2.0 sound. Amazon does 5.1 but not every single movie.

Comment

I was referring to the only question unanswered.

Are the 4k DV/DA downloads going to be supported in the future?

Comment

Are the 4k DV/DA downloads going to be supported in the future?
                We will investigate it, but not sure if it will be supported yet.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X