This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DRM Downloader errors on Accessing Season on Amazon

First time using DRM Downloader, First it wasn't letting me download (no options) but then I updated and now as I access the Season to select the video, it analyzes the metadata and then errors

Click image for larger version

Name:	Amazon Error on MacGyver.png
Views:	382
Size:	229.9 KB
ID:	389758

log files
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm getting the same error with v 3.0.1.1. This is for a series I purchased on Amazon UK. In previous versions the download simply failed immediately with an error; now I get the analyzing stage and then the same error as above. Logs included, and thanks for all the quick updates!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Raelworld; 01-30-2021, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Hi, Can we please get some help ?

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new test version and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
          Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 02-01-2021, 07:42 AM. Reason: Update a new test version
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

This seems to work much better (gave me a popup with the episodes in the season and allowed me to start the download), but somehow thinks its a trial version so I'll be stuck after I download 3
            Last edited by ScareDcrow; 02-01-2021, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ScareDcrow View Post
              This seems to work much better (gave me a popup with the episodes in the season and allowed me to start the download), but somehow thinks its a trial version so I'll be stuck after I download 3
              Restart DRM Video Downloader should resolve the author problem.

Wilson
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Update. It did finish correctly and the file works great. I restarted the app and it doesn't seem to be acting as a trial anymore.
                But...minor issue is that it picks up MacGyver Season 5 as Season 3 so I had to rename the file manually.

Comment

Originally posted by ScareDcrow View Post
                  Update. It did finish correctly and the file works great. I restarted the app and it doesn't seem to be acting as a trial anymore.
                  But...minor issue is that it picks up MacGyver Season 5 as Season 3 so I had to rename the file manually.
                  DVDFab Forum - The Boys - Amazon 3.0.1.1

Same problem with the TV Show, we are checking the problem.

Thanks!

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                  X