The Boys - Amazon 3.0.1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Boys - Amazon 3.0.1.1

For some reason The Boys season 2 is being listed in the app as season 1. If you select the entire two seasons only Season 1 will record. If you select Season 2 on it's own it will download and display as season 1.

Example: "Watch The Boys - Season 1 _ Prime Video_S02E01_Episode Title_" instead of "Watch The Boys - Season 2 _ Prime Video_S02E01__Episode Title_"

Hi,

We are checking the problem, thanks for your feedback.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

The problem is fixed in the test version, please try again and tell me the result, thanks!

Wilson
      Please post your logs the default location is:
      For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
      For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
      If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you for the fix as I was able to download the two seasons w/o an issue. However, the naming convention of Season 2 was applied to all of the downloads. Everything else was fine as the process created S01 and S02 folders and each file was listed correctly for S01E01 in the S01 folder and S02E01 etc. Please see screenshot showing the files queued for download as before they failed when both seasons were selected. Also attached is sample of drmDownloader file as well.

Thanks again for the fix
        Attached Files

Comment

I think this issue (at least on the DRM Downloader on Amazon) is related to when I don't have access to all Seasons of a Show. So If there's a show with 8+ seasons and I only have access to Season 2-5 then after the analysis, the seasons are mismatched (says Season 1 for Season 2, 2 for 3, etc). As far as I can tell, when I have access to all the Seasons, the analysis does line up the Seasons correctly every time. Its hard to give an example as I think the restrictions depend on your location and subscriptions, but as a Canadian, I subscribe to StackTV to gain access to NCIS, but it only authorizes me for the current season so that the analysis is off. When I goto Desperate Housewives, I have access to all seasons via my Prime membership and the analysis is good.

Comment

Working...
          X