ver 3.0.1.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ver 3.0.1.9

Updated to latest version today. Thought I'd give it a try with CBS All-Access thinking it might have fixed the previous issue I read.

1. Clips off beginning and end of the episodes in Star Trek Discovery. I only was able to download episode 1 of Season 3 completely
    2. next episode cut off download at something like 6 seconds then went to 3rd episode
    3. 3rd episode was only partially recorded
    4. went to 4th episode and back to only about 6 secs recorder.

Attaching Log Files. Hope it helps
    Attached Files

As a Follow up, interestingly, if I record an episode one at a time, it downloads perfectly. When I tried putting 2 in the queue, it either just does about 6 seconds of the first, then skips to the next one or does the first one and then only 6 secs of the next......things that make you go hmmmmmmm

Comment

Sorry for the trouble, we will check the bath download issue.

Comment

Discovered something new...now that CBS All Access is Paramount Plus, when you pull up CBS you are directed to sign into new Paramount Plus. I did, then clicked on Star Trek Discovery Season 3 episode 4 to see what happens. Program searched and analyzed metadata then when it came up to download screen, there was nothing there! BLANK. Attached are files on the issue
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X