Amazon no longer works today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon no longer works today

Amazon tells me my browser doesn't support HD playback and the download box never comes up anymore. was working fine yesterday. Tried uninstalling and removing all traces of DVDfab Downlaoder X64, also tried going back to version 3.0.1.8 but it's the same, so now we are at HBO, Disney, & Amazon not working. Do any services work currently? This product was expensive and doesn't work, I'm losing patience here, I asked for a refund, but because I accepted an offer for 365 after buying the product that doesn't work, I cannot get a refund without losing 365 and having to buy it again. It's not my fault your product doesn't work, why am I stuck shelling out hundreds for something that doesn't work AT ALL, and I cant get a refund because I accepted a seperate offer that came to me AFTER purchase?? I held up my end of the bargain, paid what was asked, I have not gotten DVDfabs end of the bargain fulfilled.
    Attached Files

It worked and then the streaming sites are trying to block DVDFab and you blame DVDFab? That doesn't make sense...

Comment

Sorry you are having trouble. Glad you posted logs. I'll be curious if the DVDFab people can find a solution for you. I agree having issues with HBOMax and Disney+ is aggravating for me as well.

I'm also curious if your Amazon issue is country or region specific? are you using a VPN? or anything like that?

I only ask because I used it last night and today to download from Amazon and its still working for me, but I noticed the download speed is a little slower now. I'm now averaging around 5-7MB/s and peaking around 10MB/s. I had been getting averages in the 20MB/s range, with peaks as high as 32MB/s (I have comcast 1gbps cable). I'm also seeing it take what seems a little longer on the "parsing data" stage but that could be because I usually had it downloading in the background and now I'm watching it more.

Comment

I took a chance and bought it before the deadline. Amazon working fine. Just downloaded Coming to America 2

Comment

Originally posted by KidJoe View Post
          I only ask because I used it last night and today to download from Amazon and its still working for me, but I noticed the download speed is a little slower now. I'm now averaging around 5-7MB/s and peaking around 10MB/s. I had been getting averages in the 20MB/s range, with peaks as high as 32MB/s (I have comcast 1gbps cable). I'm also seeing it take what seems a little longer on the "parsing data" stage but that could be because I usually had it downloading in the background and now I'm watching it more.
          Pretty sure amazon throttles after the first couple of GBs it may not be noticeable on one off movies but when downloading a series it's definitely a thing

Comment

I used to get around 15 mbps at the beginning but now it's 6 mbps all the time with Amazon... If you use a lot the throttle may last a long while... I am pretty sure all the streaming sites do it...

Comment

Originally posted by evilnewbie View Post
              It worked and then the streaming sites are trying to block DVDFab and you blame DVDFab? That doesn't make sense...
              You mean I blame the author of the software when the software doesn't work? Yes... I paid money, for a thing that doesn't do what it says it does. Seems fair to me.

Comment

3.0.2.0 fixed Amazon, so that's good, still need to test Disney+.

Comment

Originally posted by GW2 View Post

You mean I blame the author of the software when the software doesn't work? Yes... I paid money, for a thing that doesn't do what it says it does. Seems fair to me.
                  The software works then the streaming sites broke it and you blame DVDFab? Honestly, are you trying to be argumentative?

Comment

Im Still on version 3.0.1.7 and Amazon works fine the they haven't blocked anything they Reduce bandwidth to you if you downloads heaps...get a a good VPN they cycle IPs more often then you change underwear i can download for days with Speeds of 30MBs/300Mbps on each instance i have running without issues or slowdowns.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DVDFab Download.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	391745
                    Last edited by PedroT92; 03-06-2021, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X