YouTube not downloading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rmcaw52 View Post

I do not have that showing on C:\Users ??? I updated to 3.0.2.1 also and same problem.
    go back into your user folder, click view - options, click change folder and search options - another box opens,
    click view again and click show hidden files and folders, then you can delete youtube to mp3 folder

Comment

I do not have that showing on C:\Users ??? I updated to 3.0.2.1 also and same problem.
      I found it, it works! Thanks

Comment

Hi all, normally, after you update to the latest v3021, the YouTube videos should be able to download successfully.
        If you were one of the users who needed to manually delete the folder "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab Downloader\YoutubeToMP3", please kindly send us the Downloader log file, so that we can analyze it, thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
          Hi all, normally, after you update to the latest v3021, the YouTube videos should be able to download successfully.
          If you were one of the users who needed to manually delete the folder "C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Roaming\DVDFab Downloader\YoutubeToMP3", please kindly send us the Downloader log file, so that we can analyze it, thanks again.
          DVDFab_Downloader.log

Comment

[ATTACH]n392702[/ATTACH]
            Thanks, we will check.

Comment

Working...
            X