Netflix download error issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix download error issue

the newest version stops downloading Jessica Jones Season 1 Episode 12 at the 17 minute mark. Yes, I restarted 3x and same error. see attached log (I isolated the error logs, since log was big)..

I am also noticing that the Netflix downloads are HUGE - a one hour show used to be only about 2gb but now they are 6-12gb on same setting and the high-speed no longer works (this has been since the versions released around Feb 22nd). Is there any reason why the downloads have increased dramatically in size and the high speed no longer works?
    Attached Files

Please remove the current version and then use the 64-bit version to download the Jessica Jones Season 1 Episode 12 again to see the result, thanks.

Comment

Thank you so much! that 64-bit version worked and now high speed is back and the file size is back to normal. How can i make sure that the updates I download are 64-bit in the future, or will it automatically download it (it hasn't in the past, as I look back at my downloads).

Comment

The 64-bit version will only detect and notify you about 64-bit version for update.

Comment

Working...
        X