Apple TV+ and 3.0.2.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple TV+ and 3.0.2.1

I have had very mixed results with 3.0.2.1 on Apple TV+. I had several failures of downloading Ted Lasso and The Morning Show. An error message "QDrmCef.exe error" appeared on my screen and froze the program. After rebooting I made several more attempts and the browser always shut down after about 8 minutes. Oddly, there were no partial downloads in my download folder. I downloaded two movies without any problems, On the Rocks and Greyhound. An episode of the TV series Amazing Stories downloaded properly. I have attached the log.
    Attached Files

Similar story here. Only Greyhound worked for me. After trying Ted Lasso three times, all I managed to get was not only a fail but my computer being locked up to the point I had to push the on/off button. I have not included a log as FredH has already sent a log.

Comment

Thank you for the report, we will check.

Comment

We could not duplicate the problem, please completely remove the Downloader including the log folder, and then download the fresh 64-bit version to try again.

If still have the same problem, please zip the whole Downloader log folder, and send it to us for analyzing the issue, thank you.

Comment

I uninstalled the program and deleted the DVDFab Downloader folder. After rebooting I reinstalled 3.0.2.2 64-bit as administrator. The first time I attempted to download Ted Lasso from Apple+ it failed at 7:15 minutes but the program did not crash. The queue only indicated that the download failed. I tried again and it failed at 7:30 without crashing. I tried The Morning Show and it failed at 7:28 and I tried Amazing Stories, which failed at 7:29. I zipped the log folder as requested and have attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X