Cannot Stay Authorized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot Stay Authorized

Every time I start Video Downloader, I keep getting the message that the free version only allows five high-quality downloads. Even after I authorize with my user name and password, I still get the message. How can I stay authorized between downloads?
    Thank you.

Hello, your account doesn't include a license for Video Downloader (now YouTube Downloader), so you get that free version message while using this Video Downloader.

Comment

I purchased DVDFab Downloader on January 24, 2021. I have the email (Registration information for DVDFab Downloader ( Registered to: (my name}) Are you telling me that I don't own it? When I click on the "Authorize" hyperlink, it says "Authorized", but still won't work properly.

Exactly what did I purchase? According to the marketing email I received that I used to order the product:
      DVDFab downloader is the best video downloading solution worldwide, allowing users to download movies and TV shows from Netflix, Disney+, HBO and more, as well as to download videos and music from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and 1000+ sites.

I would like to understand what's going on.

Thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	538
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	392592
      Last edited by RoadRunner; 03-19-2021, 06:29 PM. Reason: Added screen shot from my Member Center page

Comment

I purchased DVDFab Downloader on January 24, 2021. I have the email (Registration information for DVDFab Downloader ( Registered to: (my name}) Are you telling me that I don't own it? When I click on the "Authorize" hyperlink, it says "Authorized", but still won't work properly.

Exactly what did I purchase? According to the marketing email I received that I used to order the product:
        DVDFab downloader is the best video downloading solution worldwide, allowing users to download movies and TV shows from Netflix, Disney+, HBO and more, as well as to download videos and music from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and 1000+ sites.

I would like to understand what's going on.

Thank you.

Comment

According to the license info, you don't own a license for Video Downloader (aka YouTube Downloader).
          Video Downloader supports downloading from YouTube, Facebook, etc.

DRM Video Downloader (which has been split) is to download from Streaming sites like Netflix, Disney+, etc.

YouTube to MP3 is to download YouTube videos into MP3 audio.

Comment

So after I bought your product, you unilaterally changed it to something else? This is what I paid for:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	331
Size:	371.1 KB
ID:	392868
            If you are saying that you downgraded what I have purchased AFTER I paid for it, I am obviously not getting what I paid for. What do I need to do to get a refund?

I am disappointed. I've been a supporter of DVDFab for many, many years. This is not the kind of support previously provided.

Comment

I think you may have misunderstood.

We didn't downgrade it.

Before March 10, Downloader All-In-One contains:
              DVDFab YouTube Downloader (old name Video Downloader)
              DVDFab YouTube to MP3
              DVDFab DRM Video Downloader

After March 10, DRM Video Downloader has been split into the items available as of now:
              DVDFab Netflix Downloader
              DVDFab Amazon Downloader
              DVDFab Disney Plus Downloader
              DVDFab HBO Downloader
              DVDFab Paramount Plus Downloader
              DVDFab U-NEXT Downloader
              DVDFab Apple TV Plus Downloader

So the current Downloader All-In-One package includes:
              DVDFab YouTube Downloader (old name Video Downloader)
              DVDFab YouTube to MP3
              DVDFab Netflix Downloader
              DVDFab Amazon Downloader
              DVDFab Disney Plus Downloader
              DVDFab HBO Downloader
              DVDFab Paramount Plus Downloader
              DVDFab U-NEXT Downloader
              DVDFab Apple TV Plus Downloader

We offer a 30-day moneyback guarantee. Please do contact us before that time if you do want a refund, thanks.

Comment

Since I made my purchase in January (of a product that your advertising stated included everything in the All-In-One package), and you "split" that package into different items in March, your 30-day moneyback guarantee is pretty worthless.

I guess I won't be making any more purchases from your company, since it is now using the deceptive marketing practice of bait-and-switch; promise one thing, deliver another. I call that lying.

Comment

Working...
                X