HBO MAX - Extras won't parse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO MAX - Extras won't parse

I'm trying to download the movie "The Comebacks Unrated" whis is on HBO MAX as an "Extra" under the movie "The Comebacks".
    I can play "The Comebacks Unrated" from the HBO MAX website in my chrome browser fine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.JPG
Views:	328
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	392380

Originally posted by dillon77 View Post
    I'm trying to download the movie "The Comebacks Unrated" whis is on HBO MAX as an "Extra" under the movie "The Comebacks".
    I can play "The Comebacks Unrated" from the HBO MAX website in my chrome browser fine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Error.JPG
Views:	328
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	392380
    try using the test version in post #4 - https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...de-titles-hang

Comment

I am using that version (That post was mine)

Comment

Hi,

We will check it ASAP, thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

Please try the new test version. https://dvdfab-temp.s3-ap-northeast-...e_f2bc08cb.exe

And to fix the problem "Something went wrong" or "Can't play this title" message is shown when downloading the videos, we make HBO back to the last page when adding the movie to task queue.

So to download "The Comebacks Unrated", you need to add it to your watch list from your browser.

BTW, HBO Max has the bad search engine, we could not find it directly via search....

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

This works now. Thank you Wilson!! I appreciate how responsive and fast you have been with handling our requests!

I Agree, HBO MAX has a bad search engine as it clearly does not find some movies like this one.

Comment

Working...
            X