HBOMax Zach Snyder's Justice League V3.1.0.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBOMax Zach Snyder's Justice League V3.1.0.0

Program crashes while parsing data. Here is the Log File.
    Attached Files

The crash issue has been fixed, please update to the latest v3.1.0.1 to try again and feedback, thanks.

Comment

It is working for me, at first it wasn't, I had to do some windows updates, then when I rebooted and fired up the down loader, said it was updating and then it worked fine. I downloaded the 4 hour Justice League in about 18 min and it looks good.

Comment

HBO seems to be working, which is awesome. However, for this movie, I was able to download it - but - only language option when I initiated was Spanish (language dropdown had no other options) - so download is in Spanish. Other titles tested all defaulted to English

Comment

Originally posted by walker189 View Post
          HBO seems to be working, which is awesome. However, for this movie, I was able to download it - but - only language option when I initiated was Spanish (language dropdown had no other options) - so download is in Spanish. Other titles tested all defaulted to English
          Hi,

You need to upgrade to the latest version 3101.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X