Netflix still not downloading subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix still not downloading subtitles

Still same as this linked post. Start a show and subtitles do not start downloading. Getting a new channel to work is great and all, but can we get stuff that was working in original channels to work agian

DVDFab Forum - Netflix Not Downloading Subs

Same to me, while dowloading it shows the subtitles on video preview but they are not downloaded

Comment

Can we get an update on this? Still with version 3.1.0.1 subtitles do not download despite them being enabled and seen in preview.

Comment

The subtitle issue has been working on.

Comment

Still not working again in 3.1.0.5. This had been fixed in a prior version. Can the version it worked in be made available with the caveat that later version things will not be available?

Comment

It hasn't worked since near the end of February, ( I gave a more accurate date range in a previous post) I doubt they can just go back to that without breaking other stuff that's been fixed

Comment

as a follow-up...

I am testing 3.0.1.6. It has downloaded the SRT file correctly,
              I know 3.0.1.8 did not work correctly for Netflix subtitles

3.0.1.7 may work but I don't think I have a copy of that installer to test with

Comment

3.0.1.7 works as well for Netflix subtitles. There's a little bit of file naming wonkiness that was fixed later, but everything else with Netflix seems to be at the same state as current

The 64bit downloader link seems to still work https://forum.dvdfab.cn/forum/softwa...bruary-26-2021

Comment

another side note: the older versions (pre 3.0.1.8) were also encoded at a much higher video bitrate. about 17000 kbps, vs 5400kbps
                  personally I prefer the smaller file size and find the newer video quality still perfectly acceptable

additionally if you install the 32bit version of 3.0.1.7 (which doesn't seem to be available currently here) you can have the older 32 bit version and the newer 64 bit version simultaneously installed

Comment

I've rolled back to 3.0.1.7 my self so I can finish up the series' I started.

I'm not sure why the dev's can't look back at their code changes and roll back the change that broke it.

Comment

I have rolled back to 3.01.6 and it worked for me. The download of subs have not been working since the 20th of February

Comment

Working...
                      X