Failed to update.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed to update.

as the title says when i open downloader and go to update to 3.1.0.1 it downloads and then says failed. everything was fine yesterday.

If you're using Windows x64, consider trying the offline downloader. (there is a link in the post announcing the release or can be found at -> https://www.dvdfab.cn/mlink/download...Downloader_x64 )

Comment

I too am having trouble updating to the V3.1.0.1. It would be best to update this way since it is a small update verses doing a full download of the offline. I also want to point out that I have had this issue before doing the update. Last time, I did do the full offline downloader, it ended up installing a 64 bit version for me. That fixed one of my other issues. Not sure about this update issue. I will attach my logs to see if it helps.
      Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

The same issue happened for me but if you just do the offline installer, then you should be alright!

Comment

Every time I try to update to 3.1.0.1 from 3.1.0.0 I get an update failure.

I have left the program open during the update and have closed it and it still fails. Also rebooted, same result.

Any ideas?

Comment

Interactive downloader didn't work for me either. I went out to the DVDFab website (https://www.dvdfab.cn/download.htm) and downloaded from there...

Here is the direct link to the newest DVDFab for 64-bit windows...

Comment

Hi all, for the online update failure issue, please post the log files that are under C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab Downloader\temp\update\updateLog, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mona View Post
                Hi all, for the online update failure issue, please post the log files that are under C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab Downloader\temp\update\updateLog, thanks.
                here ya go!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AceDaMack View Post

here ya go!
                  File received. Thank you.

Comment

The update is failing for video enhancer too, perhaps the same MD5 error...
                    (I can not find a log file for video enhancer)

Comment

Originally posted by k2u View Post
                      The update is failing for video enhancer too, perhaps the same MD5 error...
                      (I can not find a log file for video enhancer)
                      The log path should be:
                      C:\Users\xxx\Documents\DVDFab\Photo Enhancer AI\log

You can always download the latest version on our download page and install it to get update manually.

Comment

It was failing for me too, so I just renamed the Documents\DVDFab Downloader\temp folder to temp.old and performed the update again, and it installed ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Gannet View Post
                          It was failing for me too, so I just renamed the Documents\DVDFab Downloader\temp folder to temp.old and performed the update again, and it installed ok.
                          Please zip the temp.old folder and the whole Downloader log file and send them to us for checking the issue, thank you.
                          You can send them via PM if you like.

Comment

Working...
                          X