HBOMax error on all 3 machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBOMax error on all 3 machines

I just purchased a month of hbomax. For the last 24 hours I've been trying to download videos on all 3 machines I have licenses for and they are all failing. When I click on video, it starts analyzing, then the screen blacks out and says can't play title. Make sure your browser is not in private browsing mode. The analyzing popup doesn't do anything but sit and analyze. I have to click cancel to get the status window to stop analyzing. I've attached a screenshot and logs from one of the machines. Hope this helps in solving the problem.
    Attached Files

Oh, forgot to mention that all of these machines are running the latest 3.1.0.1 with fresh installs (not using the update feature) and all using the latest versions of windows and are all updated to the latest updates. The video will play on my browsers, but won't work in DRM Downloader.

Comment

Am I the only one having this problem? Is there something I'm overlooking?

Comment

Hi,

Please attach the log file, thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X