Hulu Downloads advertised but not available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulu Downloads advertised but not available

I found this page a while ago (and its still up) that says the Hulu Downloader is ready to go.
    Can you download shows on Hulu? Learn how to download your favorite shows on Hulu to watch offline anytime, anywhere.

I purchased a subscription to Hulu and have waited a couple of weeks and a couple of upgrades to DRM Downloader and its still not showing up
    I purchased a lifetime subscription before the new licensing so I should get this when its out. Am I just finding webpages before its launched or is something wrong with my licensing ?

They said in an earlier post that they are working on it right now. I think it will be soon. I would love to see Hulu, peacock, and YouTube movies. The only ones I worry about would be iQIYi which is based in China, I don't know how the chinese government would feel about downloading their company materials. But then there is Dramacool, so it shouldn't be a big deal, right?

Comment

Hopefully soon. I see their screenshots on that Hulu page are version 3.0.0.2 so hopefully being tested

Comment

Working...
      X