eGPU mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eGPU mac

Will a eGPU accelerate the download on a mac book pro ? Wether it be apples certified or a 3rd party?

Hi,

It's downloader not the recorder, the GPU will not effect the download speed, the download speed is your network connection between you and the streaming services.

A movie will be finished in 10~20 mins.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the info.

however another poster said i was downloading/ recording (however you want to refer to it) slow due to not having a graphics card, (mac book pro.. Its internal card wasnt enough I guess..2015 top model) (Sometimes takes hours if not on prime or hbo)Were they wrong?

where did i say recorder?
      Last edited by j_morrissette; 04-01-2021, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, it's recorder mode before but the supported websites are all upgrade to download mode except Netflix and Apple TV+, and Netflix will also have a upgrade soon.

Wilson
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Great! Good to hear. With the new download model are the apps besides prime and netflix still just stereo?

Comment

Originally posted by j_morrissette View Post
            Great! Good to hear. With the new download model are the apps besides prime and netflix still just stereo?
            The download audio is based your settings.

Most of website can downloader EAC3/AC3 5.1 or AAC 2.0, like Amazon, Disney, Paramount, Hulu, HBO. But not all the website has the 5.1 audio, like U-NEXT, Disney JP.

And also not all of the movies have EAC3 or AC3 5.1.

Any way, just set to download EAC3/AC3 in settings, downloader will choose the best one and download EAC3/AC3 first if available, then download AAC 2.0 if EAC3/AC3 not available.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210406133221.png Views:	0 Size:	16.4 KB ID:	393605

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X