Amazon.ca content is now impossible to download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon.ca content is now impossible to download

Until this latest version was introduced, Amazon.ca was working perfectly for most downloads.
    Now every time I click on a program a white box appears saying "Analyzing Season information ....... 24 left" appears.
    Not sure why all programs have 24 seasons but it just sits there analyzing itself to death.
    Even if I cancel the white box it reappears again in 30 seconds and sits there scanning for programming.
    I have attached the log.

It appears that it it is scanning everything in the Amazon.ca catalogue, and if I was not to cancel it it would scan itself to death or completely fill the logs, which ever comes first.
    What has happened to it?
    I noticed this yesterday, on the previous version of the program but it was only affecting one file.
    That file was "Midsomer Murders Season 22" on Acorn TV, which I accessed thru Amazon.
    I thought then that it was an only affecting this one file but now it seems widespread,
    Today I was trying to "Grace" and all I could see was this never ending white box.
    Amazon.ca Log.zip
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-04-29.png Views:	0 Size:	3.8 KB ID:	394488
    Last edited by Movies99; 04-29-2021, 08:46 PM.

This morning I tried title “Grace” again and the episode search, in this instance, worked.
    I then tried to add “Midsomer Murders season 22” to the download list but the same Analyzing box appears with the “.... 24 left” text preventing the loading of the episodes, and when canceled, it just reappears??

Comment

I upgraded to version 3.2.0.2 and Amazon is now working better.
      However Midsomer Murders Season 22, from Acorn.TV via Amazon, still will not list the episodes for download.
      All I get is the “.....24 left” white box.

Comment

Hi,

The TV show has a little difference than the others, we are checking on it.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

The TV show has a little difference than the others, we are checking on it.

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X