This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek Discovery Episode will still not download

I've tried to download Star Trek Discover S01E14 several times in the last couple of version with no luck. I post regarding this before but never got a response and it is still not not working.
    When I do try the download I see it Parsing for 5 or 10 minutes before it goes to fail. During that time no files are created in output temp or any where else that I can see. Attached are my logs. I cleared them out just before my last attempt. I'm including the defdrm.log file as it has some unhandled exceptions in there.
    Attached Files

I am having the same issue. Submitted feedback ID:50295. I have also notice it with S02E09 have not run though season 3 yet. I cleared all the logs and zipped up everything that was created on the latest attempt.
    Attached Files

Comment

I am having the same issue S03E09 has the same problem.

Comment

Yes, I have the exact same issue, 4 episodes altogether of Star Trek Discovery.

Comment

Sorry for the trouble. We duplicated the issue with Star Trek Discover S01E14. The developer will check.

Comment

Star Trek Picard and NCIS both have episodes that do exactly the same thing. wait at parsing for a minute or so then they fail.

Comment

Many NCIS episodes have the same problem, 27 episodes to be more accurate. Let me know if you need log information. I can upload it if you need it.

Comment

I've tried this with 3.2.0.3 and it is the same issue.

Comment

Hi,

Please wait the new version 3204.

Wilson
                  Please post your logs the default location is:
                  For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                  For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                  Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                  If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Will do

Comment

I was able to download S01E14 with 3.2.0.4, I've not tested any of the other episodes that other users have reported

Comment

NCIS is down to only 7 episodes that will not download. S04E20 S05E14 S06E23 S08E17 S10E07 S11E10 and S11E21. I can gladly clear out my log file and try these again to capture the log if you need it.

Comment

Originally posted by GomezAddams View Post
                          NCIS is down to only 7 episodes that will not download. S04E20 S05E14 S06E23 S08E17 S10E07 S11E10 and S11E21. I can gladly clear out my log file and try these again to capture the log if you need it.
                          Please clear out the log files to try again and post the latest log file, thanks.

Comment

only one episode still fails, there is another thread about that one. so this one is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                            X