Passwords for streaming services

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passwords for streaming services

What is really annoying is that I have to try and remember all the passwords for the various streaming sites. Many times I have to reset argh!!! I wish we didn't have to go through this exercise.

What do you suggest? Having StreamFab store login info like some of the more popular web browsers do? I think that would be a good idea.

Comment

Mine keeps me logged in between sessions. Is it not supposed to?

Comment

Originally posted by wemickna View Post
        Mine keeps me logged in between sessions. Is it not supposed to?
        All of mines keeps me logged on, even after a total reboot, it's after an update I sometimes have to reenter my password but not with all the streaming sites. Also when I clear the browser cache I have to relog back on with my passwords. 'seaninsa' do you have your browser set to automatically clear your cookies and browser history?

Comment

Mine remain logged in as well
          If you're having trouble remembering passwords for these sites, use something like lastpass, or keepass. These will make your life a lot simpler going forward

Comment

Originally posted by seaninsa View Post
            What is really annoying is that I have to try and remember all the passwords for the various streaming sites. Many times I have to reset argh!!! I wish we didn't have to go through this exercise.
            Which version are you using? v4.0.0.0?

If you are using the latest version, please go to the below directory, remove the folder named "cache", and then run StreamFab to log in to those streaming sites again. After that, it should not need you to log in again next time.

Please have a try.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	684
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	396082

Comment

Hello if a want to remove some login details? I have paramount accounts for website :P time to time need to change and try to open now and white screen but same in browser, i thins paramount block the account, remove cookies from chrome and back to normal, need remove paramount login is Streamfab

Comment

Working...
              X