StreanFab 4.0.0.5 Apple+ problems remain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StreanFab 4.0.0.5 Apple+ problems remain

The changelog mentioned improvements to Apple TV+ downloads, but unfortunately, I did not see them. Mythic Quest S01E01, which downloaded successfully in the past did so again, but season 2 fails around 6 minutes. Ted Lasso failed and The Morning Show crashed my computer. Log attached.
    Attached Files

I have passed the log file to the developer.

Comment

Mythic Quest S01E06 seems to download but always ends in an output file with 0 bytes.

Comment

I tried Ted Lasso, For All Mankind, Physical, all fail around 9 minutes from start. Log attached.
        Attached Files

Comment

These suggestions may help as they worked for me.
          I could never get Ted Lasso or other episodic shows to successfully download.

The “fix” from the developers was:-
          1- turn off the accelerator in the StreamFab set up options.
          2- only have StreamFab active. Do not run another program while downloading.

These two suggestions worked for me and I have been able to download episodes successfully from Apple TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
            These suggestions may help as they worked for me.
            I could never get Ted Lasso or other episodic shows to successfully download.

The “fix” from the developers was:-
            1- turn off the accelerator in the StreamFab set up options.
            2- only have StreamFab active. Do not run another program while downloading.

These two suggestions worked for me and I have been able to download episodes successfully from Apple TV.
            Thanks, turning off GPU hardware acceleration allows the shows to record. I have no other software running as this system is dedicated to StreamFab. It still hung up after 2 episodes, but it's an improvement. Still seems like something the developers need to look into.

Comment

Working...
            X