Amazon Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Issues

I want to respectfully thank you to the developers for their hard work on trying to make StreamFab work more effectively. However, as many of us have voiced, the wait time has been very long as you try to get Amazon working to be able to do 1080p downloads. Do we have an idea of how close we are at this point? I know there are other products on the market that is working at the 1080 level for Amazon, but I would prefer to stick with what I have bought. Although I can never understand the challenges and difficulties the developers face, I must say this has been a frustrating program and wait. Please advise.

The estimated time needed for the 1080p downloads for Amazon is one month.

Comment

Even 720p downloads on Amazon would be gratefully received.

Comment

Originally posted by Movies99 View Post
        Even 720p downloads on Amazon would be gratefully received.
        Thank you......well said! At least it would be watchable.

Comment

I'm starting to fear this will turn into what happened with the DVDFab DRM Remover for apple (it stopped working with an Apple update, and was never fixed to work with newer versions of iTunes). At least with DRM Remover it still worked with an older Itunes version on your computer, and only the "newest" movie releases that require the latest Itunes wont work.

With streamfab there is no way to roll back to an older version of amazon prime's site.

Comment

Working...
          X