No announcement yet.

Disney + issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link I just posted is not a plug for any other service or product.

Comment

It's been quite a while, and I'm still being force logged out of Disney.. The only method to stop it that I can find, is to update the app, or uninstall it, and reinstall. Neither of which I can do through StreamFab. This thread hasn't gotten any hits lately. Is the team still working on the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by supine View Post
        It's been quite a while, and I'm still being force logged out of Disney.. The only method to stop it that I can find, is to update the app, or uninstall it, and reinstall. Neither of which I can do through StreamFab. This thread hasn't gotten any hits lately. Is the team still working on the issue?
        Uninstall StreamFab, Delete the Files in Docuemts\DVDFab\StreamFab, Reinstall StreamFab. Make sure you are not streaming Disney+ on more than 4 devices at once.

Edit: You may also want to clear your default Browsers cache.

Comment

Thank you for the advice. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Cleared Chrome. Disney Plus still is force logging me out.

Comment

After being fixed for the longest time, Disney has started force logging me out again. Has this been reported.... again.

Comment

After being fixed for the longest time, Disney has started force logging me out again. Has this been reported.... again.
              Please remove the current version completely and then download the offline version of 5024 https://dvdfab.cn/mlink/download.php?g=StreamFab_x64 to try again.

If same issue, please zip the whole log folder and send it to us.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Please be patient with my response. I upgraded to 5.0.2.4, and Disney continues to log me out.
                Although I don't have many left episodes left to go on the Disney platform, I have a significant batch file log across multiple platforms that I would loose If I totally uninstall Streamfab. Due to the low bandwidth available in my area, I use Streamfab as a DVR so I can watch TV shows and movies in 1080p. It shouldn't take more than five days to complete the list. I have already downloaded the install file for 5.0.2.4, and will wipe the currently installed version as soon as the batch file is complete, and reinstall whatever the current version is. If you need a response sooner, I can copy my batch file list to paper, and expedite the re-install. Just let me know if you need me to do that. Smee
                Last edited by supine; 03-12-2022, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Please be patient with my response. I upgraded to 5.0.2.4, and Disney continues to log me out.
                  Although I don't have many left episodes left to go on the Disney platform, I have a significant batch file log across multiple platforms that I would loose If I totally uninstall Streamfab. Due to the low bandwidth available in my area, I use Streamfab as a DVR so I can watch TV shows and movies in 1080p. It shouldn't take more than five days to complete the list. I have already downloaded the install file for 5.0.2.4, and will wipe the currently installed version as soon as the batch file is complete, and reinstall whatever the current version is. If you need a response sooner, I can copy my batch file list to paper, and expedite the re-install. Just let me know if you need me to do that. Smee
                  It's okay, take your time.
                  We could not duplicate the Disney log-out problem, the developer assumes it could be a network issue or something on your computer that affects its process.

Comment

try this - Make sure the toggle for restrict account creation is turned off in account settings from the Disney plus website.
                    then see if you still get forced logged out.

Comment

Originally posted by october262 View Post

try this - Make sure the toggle for restrict account creation is turned off in account settings from the Disney plus website.
                      then see if you still get forced logged out.
                      Thanks... The Toggle is off, and was off already when I checked. I haven't done a Disney batch file in a while. It doesn't kick me out unless I have a large batch or series going. I haven't been logged out in five days.... But I haven't been doing anything on that channel either. After I'm done with the current series I'm trying to watch on a different streaming service, I'll try again. I appreciate the help from everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X