What happened to the speed control slider button? Its gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the speed control slider button? Its gone

I don't think I am crazy yet. It really was there and now I cant find it anyplace, such a good tool but it takes a bit to long to download a series, even with the queue, it used to download faster. I dunno maybe I was dreamin.
    Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Where are you downloading from? Netflix? Hulu? Both have some additional post processing stuff added in because of the issues last month with DRM that has been known to cause massive delays. Amazon? Same thing, only worse

Comment

Originally posted by twhiting9275 View Post
      Where are you downloading from? Netflix? Hulu? Both have some additional post processing stuff added in because of the issues last month with DRM that has been known to cause massive delays. Amazon? Same thing, only worse
      No, I am talking about the speed of the download, there used to be a small button that would make the download faster in the upper right-hand corner of the GUI, its not there anymore. Like it made it download 4X faster I think or something to that effect.
      Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

The High speed download button disappeared when they moved from the capture to download method. It just acted like you were hitting the skip forward button.

Comment

Working...
        X