Money Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Money Back

Your downloader still has alot of Problems !!!

And now you have set a 50 download limit per day.

I am very Disappointed !!!!!

I

Want

My

Money

Back

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Didn’t you have 30 days to evaluate the product? Isn’t it your responsibility to request your dough before your trial ends? They are diligently working to help people if they send logs.. You are whining that 50 downloads a day is not enough. You have only 24 hours a day to view what you download. Dude, come to your senses, and be reasonable before they ban you from the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Shazam View Post
        Your downloader still has alot of Problems !!!

And now you have set a 50 download limit per day.

I am very Disappointed !!!!!

I

Want

My

Money

Back

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I'm not from DVDFab team, but I think you have to email them if you want a refund. That being said, I don't know what their policy is, how long you have to request a refund, etc.

If you're having issues, post the logs along with a description of your issue.

I have to admit I've been mostly using Amazon, Netflix, HBOmax and a few from Disney+. While I have downloaded from AppleTV+ and Hulu it isn't much. I don't have any issues other than the occasional "failed download" which If I retry, will usually work.

While I subscribe to Paramount+ I did so via Amazon channels and usually download in Amazon which seems to give me better video bit rates and audio.

One issue I do have, but haven't made a formal post or submitted logs, is in AppleTV+, when I download a series and pick the season, it adds ALL that is listed, including the next episode which is "Coming soon", which of course since its not available yet, fails when trying to download.

While I'm not a fan of the new "50 per day limit" (which I read as 50 TOTAL no matter if they are spread across different services). BUT since I usually download movies, and not full TV Series, it wont impact me too much, as I find myself now downloading only about 5 or so items a day.

Comment

Then start a ticket and talk to them. This isn't where you start it. Mona and team have been very helpful to me with some problems I had, and resolved.

Comment

Well,
            [removed]

Comment

If they make BIG Changes to their Product, then I feel they have VOIDED their contract and Agreement.
              If I had a refund for every time a software company made a major change to their software...
              lol, good luck with that.

Comment

I am curious to know what Episodes u download and how do u have time to watch all those episodes?
                150 to 200 is huge amount

Comment

A guy with a computer---I know about the Law---my brother is a attorney----they dont give me my money back---they will be going to court !!!!

My Brother knows a guy who is good at tracking people down .

IDreams----I have recently watched EVERY Season of Big Brother.

I have watched EVERY Season of the Challenge.

I have trouble downloading Survivor and Amazing Race.

Big Brother 23 is On.

the Challenge season 37 has just started.

I have watched a lot of TV shows thru the Years.

When you download you can CHOOSE what YOU want to watch, so YOU need to EXPAND your mind when it comes to Downloading.

Comment

Sell your TV. Get a Life.
                    I was cured - all right

Comment

Is your brothers name Mike L.?

Comment

Originally posted by Procat View Post
                        Is your brothers name Mike L.?
                        Do you mean me? No, i donīt have a brother named Mike. Sorry
                        I was cured - all right

Comment

Ok; here's a reasonable response to Shazam;
                          Signals and Mona always repond to new threads. It has been only a day since you've posted yours. They will probably ignore you. Who cares about you brother being an attorney? You were given 30 days to make up your mind. Perhaps, things didn't work out for you. The logical thing to do is attach your logs, let them investigate and come up with a solution. how hard is that?

Comment

A guy with a computer---I know about the Law---my brother is a attorney----they dont give me my money back---they will be going to court !!!!
                            That has got to be the most asinine thing I've read this month.

Comment

Signals; As you see this person is just a waste of time. Kick him out before this gets uglier.

Comment

Working...
                              X