HBOMax stuck at 0 bytes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBOMax stuck at 0 bytes

Trying to download anything from HBOMax just stays at 0/0bytes for hours. I don't see any actual disk or network traffic on my system either.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-08-30 224342.png
Views:	899
Size:	174.2 KB
ID:	399598

Not sure why my log file didn't attach, but here it is.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have passed your report to the developer.

Comment

Another example, It worked on the previous version and failed on this one. drmDownloader.log

Comment

same problem too

Comment

It started with me two days ago, it would start DL'n the first episode of a series almost get all the way to mux'n and then it would start all over again but eventually getting the first episode DL'd and not having issue. This happened for two days and now it just freezes up on the 0 bytes. Only having this on HBOMax.

Comment

Hi,

For the problem, please wait for the new version.

HBO Max website has a little update...

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

I only tried this two movies and I don't have time to complete them. But They do seem to work
                if you uncheck the subtitles and do not download them. Of course most of us would like them.
                I hope this helps someone.

Comment

Originally posted by mash609 View Post
                  I only tried this two movies and I don't have time to complete them. But They do seem to work
                  if you uncheck the subtitles and do not download them.
                  Which version are you using? Don't see an option to uncheck downloading subtitles, it's either Extract or Remux, either way you are downloading subtitles and it is still locking up with 0 bytes.

Will wait for the new fix/version as noted.

Comment

Hi Down2Earrth. I am using newest version, 4.0.1.6. After I click on a movie as if to begin the download a box
                    appears with Audio language and a selection of subtitle languages. I the click none for the subtitles, or uncheck all subtitle languages and the download begins.
                    Please see screenshots. It works for me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Down2Earrth. I am using newest version, 4.0.1.6. After I click on a movie as if to begin the download a box
                      appears with Audio language and a selection of subtitle languages. I the click none for the subtitles, or uncheck all subtitle languages and the download begins.
                      Works for me too.

Thanks.

Comment

Interesting find. I just tried it with two movies that hung for me and exhibited the symptoms the others in this thead mentioned.

Unselecting subtitles (or selecting "none") does allow for the downloads to complete, so this is a work around if you don't need subs until the "new version" Wilson.Wang referred to has been released.
                        Last edited by KidJoe; 09-01-2021, 06:40 PM.

Comment

It is working for me, I am sure any issues will be resolved in the next update. These guys are all over it.

Comment

Got it mash609, it works.......thanks for the update and definitely for the screen shot, another spot for subtitles to be edited.....Big ups!!!!
                            Last edited by Down2Earth; 09-01-2021, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Well that didn't take long to fix... StreamFab 4.0.1.7 for Windows was just released and includes the fix.

I tested it on 3 movies so far, and its working with subtitles.

Comment

Working...
                              X